Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bad Poetry

The Last game.

When i think of it my eyes will water
the pain i felt when it was all over.
I cannot explain the feeling i felt
the rips and terrors all over my heart.

I gave it my all, my best i tried
and failure was definitely not inside.
No matter what i did the end came bad
I could not help not feeling sad.

The Bumps and bruises, The scrapes and scars
The three-a-day practices in 100 degrees,
The hours of practicing I had with my team
The good and the bad I will not forget.

High school ball i wont play again.

1 comment:

  1. Heartfelt. I liked this poem. It's much more honest than your bad poem about pulling a Tiger Woods. I don't like how the second stanza rhymed and the rest didn't. When it comes to rhyming, I think it's best to be consistent. Either create a non-rhyming pattern or a rhyming pattern. That distracted me as a reader.

    My favorite line: "The good and the bad I will not forget." It's easy to be sad about the good old days. But you acknowledge that there was bad too...and you won't forget that either.

    ReplyDelete