Thursday, March 18, 2010

Story Song


In this song he talks about changes, how everyone needs to make changes because what he sees is racism, drug dealing and killing. Things has changed so much since he was a kid adn what it will take to change. Says that there is always change, lets change the way we eat, live and act towards each other. We are not ready for a black president.


Characters:
Tupac
Tupac's brother

Conflict:
Racism in the world. People are selling drugs to little kids and it continues to be an ongoing process for the kids when they get crack they sell it and on and on. Nobody is willing to make a change in their life.

Theme:
We all need to make a change in our life.
Dont judge someone by their cover

Setting:
Streets of California.
90's where hate crimes are




4 comments:

  1. "I wake up in the morning and I ask myself: is life worth living- should I blast myself?"

    "My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch."

    I love this song. It's not a linear story. But there's a lot there to work with. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you wrote for the plot and the theme. This was a good song to choose. Way ta go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good song. i really like this song actually, the theme is awesome. we can always be making changes here and there no matter what

    ReplyDelete
  4. KILLER SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude this song is unreal. Tupac was amazing with his work. Nice job on using direct lines in your story.

    ReplyDelete