Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Adaptation

Changes-Tupac


"I wake up thinking is life worth living or should I blast myself?"

I often think what this world has come to. I walk out of my front door and all I see is racist faces. Walkin the streets and people shout out, "N****."

I tell to my homie, "I guess thats just the way it is.

On my way to the airport heading to Brooklyn to record an album and kick it with my brotha Biggie. Pass a cop and he flips a U cause the truck is filled with blacks.

He says, "You know why I pulled you over?" I reply, "Cause we black ain't it?" "Well," "Thats just the way it is, now step out of the car and i got a dog top search your vehicle."

I arrive at Biggie's studio to kick it and maybe spit some rhymes, when i walk through the lobby and get shot up. Instantly shot and robbed, it feels like a set up as I meet with B.I.G and feel the essence of betrayal .

"What the **** N****, get away from me, I cant trust any of y'all."

Im pissed off, the ambulence shows up with cops, Biggie with a gun in his hand is instantly blamed, but that is not enough for revenge for me. In the hospital bed I write down raps in my head and out of frustration I throw my Shi**y hospital food on the flower and low back and put my hands in the air, wondering where our friendship went wrong.

Months later my hit single comes out and it expresses the way i feel about biggie and Tells the way how it is.

Strolling down the streets and bright lights of vegas I see a man coming towards us and through the window i get shot multiple times.... Thats the way it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment